Lightsaber

You said that You were wondering if you could track a light saber, have you actually tried to track it. It seems like you are trying to track the light beam of the light saber. I think that a point tracker may work better given that mocha tracks on a plane and the light beam should give you enough contrast from the background to keep a good track. I’m new to tracking and mocha myself, answer back and let me know how it goes

Hi everybody,

I have Mocha for After Effects that came with After Effects and I was wondering if anyone has tried to use the data to try to create lightsabers, because right now you have to apply the effect frame by frame. If so does it work once you apply a preset for lightsabers like the following VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professionals. I am new to After Effects and Mocha would you please help me with a tutorial or verify that it would work! :confused:

Can no one provide me with even an answer in here? Is it impossible to track a lightsaber? :confused: