To place text on a path in Graffiti try this
(1) generate a text object
(2) in the timeline, make the Face the current selection
(3) in the control panel, select the Path tab and enable the Make Path Track option
(4) in the timeline, make the Text Path the current selection
(5) select the pen tool from the toolbar
(6) in the composite window, create a path shape with the pen tool - the text will automatically adhere to the path shape
(7) in the timeline, make the face the current selection
(8) in the control panel, in the Path tab, you can control the position of the text along the path by adjusting the On Path Motion rotation parameter value. You can keyframe this over time to generate animated text along a path
Although you can export a a static image from Graffiti, you can’t export an animation - this is handled by the host when using Graffiti as a plug-in within the host.
I hope this helps!