Looking for footage & project examples

mocha users!
Imagineer is looking for footage and projects to showcase in next years’ customer showreel. If you have some work that you would like to share, please email: mocha@imagineersystems.com
We are looking for before/after shots, project breakdowns or anything that shows off your work.
Thanks!
Ross Shain
CMO
Imagineer Systems

Thanks Ruben, We’d love to see some before/after shots for our reel.

Camtasia works pretty well for screen recordings on PCs.

Camtasia works pretty well for screen recordings on PCs.

mocha users!
Imagineer is looking for footage and projects to showcase in next years’ customer showreel. If you have some work that you would like to share, please email: mocha@imagineersystems.com

We are looking for before/after shots, project breakdowns or anything that shows off your work.

Thanks!
Ross Shain
CMO
Imagineer Systems

Please let me know if you need an upload address.
Best,
Ross

Please let me know if you need an upload address.
Best,
Ross

Dear Ross,
In a week orso I’ll finish a music video, that has some crazy difficult wire-removal shots and reflection dirt, that Mocha is heeling me fix now. Shots that I tried with Nuke, but didn’t work work in there…
In return I would like to share some before / after shots of this video in 720P…
I do still need some help with Alexa Colorspace workflow with Mocha though… Let me know if you got some more documentation on colorspace handling (incl Phtshp cleanplate handling with LOG colorspace stuff).
peace,
ruben[AT]westframe.com

Dear Ross,

In a week orso I’ll finish a music video, that has some crazy difficult wire-removal shots and reflection dirt, that Mocha is heeling me fix now. Shots that I tried with Nuke, but didn’t work work in there…

In return I would like to share some before / after shots of this video in 720P…

I do still need some help with Alexa Colorspace workflow with Mocha though… Let me know if you got some more documentation on colorspace handling (incl Phtshp cleanplate handling with LOG colorspace stuff).

peace,
ruben[AT]westframe.com

Dear Ross
Can recommend a software that allows recording many of the different PC screen in a spot are the rear?
xavier.