Losing months subscription

Hi, I am running Continuum on monthly base. After reverting my Windows 10 to an earlier point I lost latest activation of my Continuum. I couldn`t bring Windows back to a later point, which probaply would have helped. I didn´t find a way to dowload Continuum again so I wonder if You at Boris would help me out. My order code is 0281-3689-3085-3521. I really did not see this coming…
Thanks!

Hi there!

Ok, well that shouldn’t be a problem - all you need to do is to login and access your account on the borisfx web site, and from there you can reset your license. You’ll then need to download the product installer from the BFX web site, install the product and then install the license.

Please let me know how this works for you.

Cheers,
Peter.

Hi Peter!
There it was! Still, better ask first!
Thank You,
Matti

Hi Peter!
It did not work, after all. Continuum downloaded all right but the filters did not activate. In AE effects do show grayed, not in Premiere. Is BCC Title Studio separate app from Continuum - it shows and works fine? (Could this be an Adobe issue, it`s latest starting page has disappeared and projects must be launched from file directory?) I even purchased one more months order of Continuum to solve this (thinking that the money would be compensated later) but no change. Any thoughts?
Greetings,
Matti
P.S. Or does Microsoft have something to do with this…

Hi,
Where do I install the BFX licence? I cannot find any box for it.
Greetings,
Matti
P.S. I`ll find a photo :slight_smile:

HI Peter,
Suddenly, everything was just fine. After several futile licence resettings I gave up and walked away. When I came back Continuum was running OK. Lets see…
Greetings,
Matti

Hi Matti,

Hmmm … I think there might be something else going on with your system and that you might want to get some help from our support staff on this. Have you filed a ticket with them yet? If not, may I suggest that you do so. (https://borisfx.com/support/open-a-case/) You’ll also find relevant contact info on that page should you need to call or email the support group.

Thanks,
Peter.

Hi Peter,
Thanks, the ticket will be my next step. At the moment - so far so good…
Thanks,
Matti
P.S. …There has always been something else going on with my system:)

Hi Peter, I tried to start a new topic but I could`nt. So I thought perhaps you can help me and forwad my problem. I checked my monthly payments: 31.12.2021:196,05€, 31.01.2022:198,72€,
01.03.2022:198,79€, 07.03.2022: 202,21€, 30.3.2022: 201,83€ and 05.04.2022: 200,69€.
Please, can you have my billing checke?. I am ok, if I get compensated for future months.
Greetins, Matti

Hi Matti,

I can’t really offer any assistance on billing but I’ve forwarded your message onto Neal in our sales group as he should be able to help you with this issue.

Cheers,
Peter.

Hello! Please email me at neal@borisfx.com your activation code or account name (or email) and I can review your purchases. Thanks!

Regards,