Major export edge problem

Hello, I’m having a problem with Mocha AE2. It appears Mocha AE2 isn’t exporting my edge properly. In Mocha the roto looks perfect but when I bring it to AE it doesn’t look pretty at all. The edges aren’t feathered per my roto nor is the shape accurate. I attached the a few sample pictures of the problem.

I can send files for you to look at. It’s for a commercial and I’m on a tight deadline.

Thanks Josh.

Hello, I’m having a problem with Mocha AE2. It appears Mocha AE2 isn’t exporting my edge properly. In Mocha the roto looks perfect but when I bring it to AE it doesn’t look pretty at all. The edges aren’t feathered per my roto nor is the shape accurate. I attached the a few sample pictures of the problem.
I can send files for you to look at. It’s for a commercial and I’m on a tight deadline.
Thanks Josh.

Hell Martin,

Thanks for the reply. I’m gathering files now to send to you.
-Josh

Hell Martin,

Thanks for the reply. I’m gathering files now to send to you.

-Josh

Well never mind now its working! This isn’t a final comp yet more of a slap comp I still have to add some shadow, ligthwrap etc.
-Josh

Well never mind now its working! This isn’t a final comp yet more of a slap comp I still have to add some shadow, ligthwrap etc.

-Josh

Thanks Martin!

-Josh

Thanks Martin!
-Josh

Hi Josh,

Can I take a look at the files please?
You can email martinb(at)imagineersystems[dot ]com.

Hi Josh,
Can I take a look at the files please?
You can email martinb(at)imagineersystems[dot ]com.

Nice job!

If the problem crops up again, please don’t hesitate to send me an email.

Nice job!
If the problem crops up again, please don’t hesitate to send me an email.