Major improvement


#1

Seems like I used to have to restart my computer several times a day to free up memory when working on Mocha intensive projects.
I just checked my “Uptime” today and it was 36 days! Not only that, but I’m just in the last few hours of standby for delivering my largest Mocha project ever… About 150 shots @ 5k for Tattoo girl. Not sure if you could task Mocha harder than I have in the last 4 months.
Mostly exporting tracking info to Shake. At least 35 shots were handed to me because the DOF and grain were really not point tracking. They were simple shots and even gave Mocha a run for the money. Too much noise in the B channel.
Aside from a few minor bugs, This is an incredibly solid version. Nice work.
T


#2

I had no problems working with Mocha.


#3

I had no problems working with Mocha.


#4

Thanks! If you have any examples of the work you’ve been doing that you can share with us, please feel free to email!


#5

Thanks! If you have any examples of the work you’ve been doing that you can share with us, please feel free to email!


#6

Seems like I used to have to restart my computer several times a day to free up memory when working on Mocha intensive projects.

I just checked my “Uptime” today and it was 36 days! Not only that, but I’m just in the last few hours of standby for delivering my largest Mocha project ever… About 150 shots @ 5k for Tattoo girl. Not sure if you could task Mocha harder than I have in the last 4 months.
Mostly exporting tracking info to Shake. At least 35 shots were handed to me because the DOF and grain were really not point tracking. They were simple shots and even gave Mocha a run for the money. Too much noise in the B channel.

Aside from a few minor bugs, This is an incredibly solid version. Nice work.

T