I’m getting the following error message in my log when i try to view mattes in Mocha for AE.
Feb 07 12:47:48 (mocha for After Effects) # ===> Operation Failed
Feb 07 12:47:48 (mocha for After Effects) # File:.\SelectionManager\LCAM_XSplineContour.cpp:375:
Feb 07 12:47:48 (mocha for After Effects) # Context: No points in spline
Feb 07 12:47:48 (mocha for After Effects) # Message: Failed to convert spline
It happens everytime I click the mattes button, and mouse over the footage. Not only that, but the entire shot turns to white until I unclick the mattes button.

any luck? :smiley:

I’m getting the following error message in my log when i try to view mattes in Mocha for AE.

Feb 07 12:47:48 (mocha for After Effects) # ===> Operation Failed
Feb 07 12:47:48 (mocha for After Effects) # File:.\SelectionManager\LCAM_XSplineContour.cpp:375:
Feb 07 12:47:48 (mocha for After Effects) # Context: No points in spline
Feb 07 12:47:48 (mocha for After Effects) # Message: Failed to convert spline

It happens everytime I click the mattes button, and mouse over the footage. Not only that, but the entire shot turns to white until I unclick the mattes button.

any luck? :smiley:

I’m going to try to look at the files you’ve sent and see what is going on. Please stand by.

Cheers,
Mary

I’m going to try to look at the files you’ve sent and see what is going on. Please stand by.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi Ian,
Yeah, I think that’s the problem. You just may need to delete that file. Sometimes a track just gets wonky and messes your work up.
Delete that layer and try it again, see if it works. Make sure you turn the grid on so you can see if the track starts to come off and so you can see what the information is doing.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi Ian,

Yeah, I think that’s the problem. You just may need to delete that file. Sometimes a track just gets wonky and messes your work up.

Delete that layer and try it again, see if it works. Make sure you turn the grid on so you can see if the track starts to come off and so you can see what the information is doing.

Cheers,
Mary