Missing Tutorial Files?

This posts isveryinformative.*Thank you!

I just want to do a quick run-through to see if Mocha will help me out with some simple tracking work, but the Quickstart tutorial file .zip contains just a whole bunch of .jpg files, which doesn’t seem quite right. The URL mentioned in the manual redirects to this same location where I can download some tutorial files, but they don’t contain much useful. I think maybe the .zips weren’t packaged correctly. Or…maybe I’m missing the point of the tutorials?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I just want to do a quick run-through to see if Mocha will help me out with some simple tracking work, but the Quickstart tutorial file .zip contains just a whole bunch of .jpg files, which doesn’t seem quite right. The URL mentioned in the manual redirects to this same location where I can download some tutorial files, but they don’t contain much useful. I think maybe the .zips weren’t packaged correctly. Or…maybe I’m missing the point of the tutorials?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi darthjulian,

The tutorial files are specifically for the second part of tutorial, dealing with the phone track.

The tutorial files should be as follows:

• An After Effects folder containing the project file and tracking data exported from mocha
  • A source folder containing one insert.jpg image and an IPAQ.jpg sequence.

Start a new project and use the IPAQ .jpg sequence for the source clip.

Hi darthjulian,
The tutorial files are specifically for the second part of tutorial, dealing with the phone track.
The tutorial files should be as follows:

• An After Effects folder containing the project file and tracking data exported from mocha
  • A source folder containing one insert.jpg image and an IPAQ.jpg sequence.
    Start a new project and use the IPAQ .jpg sequence for the source clip.