Mocha 1.6.0 license transfer

Greetings Imagineer and fellow Mocha users :slight_smile:
I have a question in regards to the 1.6.0 license. When we bought mocha last year (right before v2 came out, doh), I was able to go to http://www.imagineersystems.com/support/support/software-activation and generate our license from there. That doesn’t seem to be an option now that everything has switched to the v2 series. I’ve tried e-mailing support, tried the contact form multiple times, and even called the US office as well as HQ. I recently built us new machines and I’ve been trying to transfer our node-locked license to the new machine
I can provide our PO number as well as the postal code and the new hostID to transfer to.
Hopefully we can get this resolved soon as we’re about to head into crunch time for pilot season and it would be awesome if we could use mocha :slight_smile:
Thank you!
Sean
Branit|FX

Hi Sean,
I only see the one case from you guys in our records, and it looks like it was solved by our sales team. Are you having trouble with our contact form? Sometimes we get cases in with no contact information, and we have no choice but to close them because we can not contact the customer.
Certainly, we can do something about your license issue. Please email me and we will sort this out.
Thank you,
Mary

Hi Sean,

I only see the one case from you guys in our records, and it looks like it was solved by our sales team. Are you having trouble with our contact form? Sometimes we get cases in with no contact information, and we have no choice but to close them because we can not contact the customer.

Certainly, we can do something about your license issue. Please email me and we will sort this out.

Thank you,
Mary

Hi Sean,
Glad to help and sorry to call you Brant!

Keep us posted of your work. We love to see footage and are starting to compile a new customer reel.

Cheers,
Ross

Hi Brant,
This is concerning as we do pride ourselves on quality support.
When did you call as I do not have record?
We do have a case for license transfer that was closed on Nov 20, 2010. Perhaps the email went to junk mail?
I am having our team call you direct now.
Thanks,
Ross

Ross Shain
Chief Marketing Officer
Imagineer Systems Ltd.
www.imagineersystems.com
rosss@imagineersystems.com

Hi Brant,

We do have a case for license transfer that was closed on Nov 20, 2010. Perhaps the email went to junk mail?

Thanks,
Ross

Ross Shain
Chief Marketing Officer
Imagineer Systems Ltd.

www.imagineersystems.com

Hi Sean,
Keep us posted of your work. We love to see footage and are starting to compile a new customer reel.
Cheers,
Ross

Greetings Imagineer and fellow Mocha users :slight_smile:

I have a question in regards to the 1.6.0 license. When we bought mocha last year (right before v2 came out, doh), I was able to go to http://www.imagineersystems.com/support/support/software-activation and generate our license from there. That doesn’t seem to be an option now that everything has switched to the v2 series. I’ve tried e-mailing support, tried the contact form multiple times, and even called the US office as well as HQ. I recently built us new machines and I’ve been trying to transfer our node-locked license to the new machine

I can provide our PO number as well as the postal code and the new hostID to transfer to.

Hopefully we can get this resolved soon as we’re about to head into crunch time for pilot season and it would be awesome if we could use mocha :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Sean
Branit|FX

—Quote (Originally by ross_shain)—
Hi Sean,
Cheers,
Ross
—End Quote—
Definitely. I talked to a couple of the Imagineer guys at this past siggraph about that and will get a cool couple clips compiled. After this pilot season we should have some pretty sweet stuff to showcase to you guys.

Hi Brant,
Thanks,
Ross

Ross Shain
Chief Marketing Officer
Imagineer Systems Ltd.
www.imagineersystems.com
—End Quote—
Thanks again Ross!! Michael got me hooked up with a new license and all is working well again in Mocha land. Just in time too as we’re about to get a bunch of tracking in for pilot season.
You guys = awesome.
Thanks!

• Sean

Hi Brant,

Thanks,
Ross

Ross Shain
Chief Marketing Officer
Imagineer Systems Ltd.

www.imagineersystems.com
—End Quote—
Thanks again Ross!! Michael got me hooked up with a new license and all is working well again in Mocha land. Just in time too as we’re about to get a bunch of tracking in for pilot season.

You guys = awesome.

Thanks!

• Sean

Hi Sean,

Cheers,
Ross
—End Quote—
Definitely. I talked to a couple of the Imagineer guys at this past siggraph about that and will get a cool couple clips compiled. After this pilot season we should have some pretty sweet stuff to showcase to you guys.

Hello,
Unfortunately I had to revive this year old thread. Essentially my issue is the same as the original post. We’ve done our yearly upgrade of workstations and I need to move Mocha over to the new machine.
I’ve again tried the online contact form as well as calling the US number and leaving a message, both have had no reply for over 2 weeks. The message I left when calling the US number was on 4/02/12 at 10:50am central. I also filled out the contact form from http://www.imagineersystems.com/support/contact_form on the same day.
I have the purchase order number as well as the Zip code tied to the order, and the new HostId that we need to transfer to.
Hope someone can help :slight_smile:
Thanks!

• Sean