Mocha 2 and Shake

I just bought Mocha 2 today. However I am experiencing a couple of problems.
First when the tracking is done and I try to replace the mocha logo with my own graphics in the Insert Clip tab, it only displays my graphic on the 1rst frame and I get this error message for all the remaning frames: Frame out of range. Is that a bug ? I tried to change the duration of the graphic in the import window but the frame range is stuck to 0-0.
Secondly, when the data is exported to Shake, I use the MatchMove node. I connect the fgd and bgd, and everything looks OK on the 1rst frame. But then on every other frames (2-end) there is not animation. Is there something I am missing ?
Thanks for your help.

I just bought Mocha 2 today. However I am experiencing a couple of problems.
First when the tracking is done and I try to replace the mocha logo with my own graphics in the Insert Clip tab, it only displays my graphic on the 1rst frame and I get this error message for all the remaning frames: Frame out of range. Is that a bug ? I tried to change the duration of the graphic in the import window but the frame range is stuck to 0-0.
Secondly, when the data is exported to Shake, I use the MatchMove node. I connect the fgd and bgd, and everything looks OK on the 1rst frame. But then on every other frames (2-end) there is not animation. Is there something I am missing ?
Thanks for your help.

Sure. I have experienced this problem with XDCAM-EX footage. I converted it to ProRes and it works fine. So this is definitely a bug, I hope they’ll fix that soon.

Sure. I have experienced this problem with XDCAM-EX footage. I converted it to ProRes and it works fine. So this is definitely a bug, I hope they’ll fix that soon.

are there keys across the timeline at the bottom in Shake? have you tried all of the options, stabilize and corner pin, to see if maybe it’s just the MM node?
How large is the data set in the Shake Export dialogue box in Mocha?

T

are there keys across the timeline at the bottom in Shake? have you tried all of the options, stabilize and corner pin, to see if maybe it’s just the MM node?
How large is the data set in the Shake Export dialogue box in Mocha?
T