Mocha 2019

Is Mocha 2019 Ready Today ?

No. Stand by! :slight_smile:

I got the Downloads And I Purchased Mocha Pro less than a Year a go But Am Missing the Seral Numbers For Mocha 2019 When will I get them?

In Order to Have A Functional one I I have to revert back to 5.6.

You should get them in your email if you have purchased the paid upgrade to 2019, if you are eligable for an upgrade, or if you have a subscription. We are rolling out upgrade emails as fast as we can. If you have not received a serial and believe you should have, please contact support here: Boris FX | Open a Case

We do not tend to handle licensing issues on the forums for customer privacy reasons.

Cheers,
Mary

Marry If you install Mocha 2019 Plugin With out serial number And Also have BCC Complete Mocha 2019 Will Watermark screen when you launch Mocha Pixel Choser It will go to trial mode inside your BCC complete plugin. This interferes with BCC Plugins That are Licenced.

Hey james,

We’re currently investigating the issue in our QA labs. Thanks so much for letting us know about this.

Cheers,

Peter.

It would be helpful to expand the user profile to include our serial numbers. This way it’s loaded in your system and maintained by you as opposed to generating individual emails. For 5.x I seem to remember having to wait around a month to get my license, and that’s only after I requested it via a web support ticket.

I reinstalled it seemes to be fixed for now It happened inside Vegas Pro 16.