Mocha AE needs to be opened in After Effects!

While IN After Effects CS6, I attempt to open Mocha through the Animation menu… Then I get an error stating that I must open Mocha in After Effects! I have opened Mocha in the past through AE CS6 without problems (however is has been at least a month since). All software seems to be up to date. Talk about a paradox…
Please help!!
Thank you for your time
Jonathan

A reinstall did fix the problem…
Thank you all for your help
Jonathan Beavis

While IN After Effects CS6, I attempt to open Mocha through the Animation menu… Then I get an error stating that I must open Mocha in After Effects! I have opened Mocha in the past through AE CS6 without problems (however is has been at least a month since). All software seems to be up to date. Talk about a paradox…

Please help!!
Thank you for your time

Jonathan

When I upgraded to CS6 I went with the cloud. I did have After Effects CS5 with mocha AE

When I upgraded to CS6 I went with the cloud. I did have After Effects CS5 with mocha AE

Thank you in advance for your help!

Thank you in advance for your help!

A reinstall did fix the problem…
Thank you all for your help

Jonathan Beavis

Hi Jonathan,

Have you installed other versions of mocha?
Have you got the standard install of After Effects or the cloud version?

Hi Jonathan,
Have you installed other versions of mocha?
Have you got the standard install of After Effects or the cloud version?

This sounds like an installation issue, as the non-cloud version does not do this. Have you checked with Adobe cloud support? We are checking some things on our end to see.
Does a reinstall fix the problem?

This sounds like an installation issue, as the non-cloud version does not do this. Have you checked with Adobe cloud support? We are checking some things on our end to see.

Does a reinstall fix the problem?

Are you trying to open mocha AE or mocha Pro in AE? mocha AE (that ships with AE) must be opened in CS6 with the “track in mocha” button.

Are you trying to open mocha AE or mocha Pro in AE? mocha AE (that ships with AE) must be opened in CS6 with the “track in mocha” button.