Mocha AE undo problem

I am having problem while undoing anything. All of a sudden it shows error n then couldnt let me undo and selecting the spline points. I deleted the layer n started again but its happening again n agin… any help would greatly be appreciated…

I am having problem while undoing anything. All of a sudden it shows error n then couldnt let me undo and selecting the spline points. I deleted the layer n started again but its happening again n agin… any help would greatly be appreciated…

Hi there,

Are you tracking a surface that has a lot of rotation in z space? Make sure your surface tool is aligned in such a way so that the corners of the surface don’t come too far into z space. That creates a point that goes behind mocha’s camera and it is unable to calculate those values correctly.

If that is not the case, can you send us screen shots of your problem?

Cheers,
Mary

Hi there,
Are you tracking a surface that has a lot of rotation in z space? Make sure your surface tool is aligned in such a way so that the corners of the surface don’t come too far into z space. That creates a point that goes behind mocha’s camera and it is unable to calculate those values correctly.
If that is not the case, can you send us screen shots of your problem?
Cheers,
Mary

Hello I am having the same problem. By z-space were you asking whether or not the Perspective (as in the motion tracking option) was toggled on? Mine was not and it still gives me the same error.

Interesting, I think this is a bug. We are working on a resolution to this with our dev team. It should be released with an upcoming software update.

Having the same issue here, looking forward to a software update! I just purchased mocha pro for AE and I am seeing the same error pop-up as in the screenshot above when editing splines, if at anytime I hit ctrl+z or even go through the menu and select the undo option. It then deletes all the tracking keyframes on that layer and I have to restart the entire track/roto.