Mocha AE v2 Point Activation/Deactivation

I’m waiting for correcting this problem with Deactivated points in Mocha shape also.

Hi,
I’m just wondering if the point activation/deactivation issues are in the works for being resolved at all (points which have been deactivated in Mocha AE v2 end up exporting when going to Mocha Shape Plugin for AE). I’ve noticed in the new point releases for Mocha AE v2 this wasn’t included, and that the shape import didn’t have an update. I only ask because I’ve seen it a couple of times on the forums here and Creative Cow and it’s a feature that exists in the program that I would love to actually be able to use. Thanks for rest of the program regardless, it does wonders.
Cheers,
George Costakis

Hi,
I’m just wondering if the point activation/deactivation issues are in the works for being resolved at all (points which have been deactivated in Mocha AE v2 end up exporting when going to Mocha Shape Plugin for AE). I’ve noticed in the new point releases for Mocha AE v2 this wasn’t included, and that the shape import didn’t have an update. I only ask because I’ve seen it a couple of times on the forums here and Creative Cow and it’s a feature that exists in the program that I would love to actually be able to use. Thanks for rest of the program regardless, it does wonders.
Cheers,
George Costakis

I’m waiting for correcting this problem with Deactivated points in Mocha shape also.