Mocha Beginner problem please help

Ok, so I tracked what I needed everything was good. But, when I export the data to after effects the video gets very very small and moves around alot. As if it took the shape of the track and move along the path of the track. Any Ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Ok, so I tracked what I needed everything was good. But, when I export the data to after effects the video gets very very small and moves around alot. As if it took the shape of the track and move along the path of the track. Any Ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Here’s a picture of the problem

Here’s a picture of the problem

No I have not checked those since I’m so new to mocha. Thank you so much for the help!

No I have not checked those since I’m so new to mocha. Thank you so much for the help!

No problem, best of luck! Let us know if you are still running into issues.

Cheers,
Mary

Hi there,

This is a common corner pin workflow mistake we have documented in our forums. You can fix it pretty easily. Did you align the surface in mocha and paste it on a comp that is the same size as your frames you tracked in mocha? It looks like you did not align the surface and that the settings might not match up. Things to also check: Did you paste in the data on the first frame? Does your aspect ratio, your resolution, and your frame rate match in AE and mocha?

You will want to check out these step by step videos to get around this problem:

If you want to use align to surface and have more manual control of your corner pin:

If you just want to use the corner pin tool arranged where it is in mocha:

Hope that helps!
Mary

Hi there,
This is a common corner pin workflow mistake we have documented in our forums. You can fix it pretty easily. Did you align the surface in mocha and paste it on a comp that is the same size as your frames you tracked in mocha? It looks like you did not align the surface and that the settings might not match up. Things to also check: Did you paste in the data on the first frame? Does your aspect ratio, your resolution, and your frame rate match in AE and mocha?
You will want to check out these step by step videos to get around this problem:
If you want to use align to surface and have more manual control of your corner pin:

If you just want to use the corner pin tool arranged where it is in mocha:

Hope that helps!
Mary

No problem, best of luck! Let us know if you are still running into issues.
Cheers,
Mary