Mocha Camera Plug In

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.

After downloading I received an error message: "AE error can’t import mocha 3D track importer for AE plugin, unsupported file type or extension. I’m running AE CS ver 5.5

thank you very much, I placed it in the Extensions folder

I thought perhaps it was supposed to go in the plugins folder

thank you very much, I placed it in the Extensions folder
I thought perhaps it was supposed to go in the plugins folder

I searched for the camera plug in on imagineerssystems.com but nothing came up.
I thought the plug in was designed to export into AE from Mocha.
I have Ver. 3, thanks for your reply

I had a problem putting it in the plugin folder, so I made a folder for it and put it in. Is that OK?

I had a problem putting it in the plugin folder, so I made a folder for it and put it in. Is that OK?

I’m on Mocha Ver.3 and OSX 6.8. In After Effects Paste Mocha Camera isn’t available in the Edit menu.

I’m on Mocha Ver.3 and OSX 6.8. In After Effects Paste Mocha Camera isn’t available in the Edit menu.

Good morning; I use Mocha Plus latest version with AF CC2014. I’ve exported my tracking data to clipboard and switched back to AE. I have installed previously the Mocha camera plugin both in the AE CC directory support plugin effects
and in AE CC2014 same subdirectories

When in AE edit the Paste Mocha camera and Paste Mocha Mask are not active. What’s going wrong???
The purpose of my project is to position in a corridor a VideoCopilot Element 3D bench at a precise position so that it stays put at this place linking the E3D group Null to the Mocha Null created with camera resolve.

I’ve used the following tutorial :

May I mention that for unknown reasons the part 2 of the tutorial is missing everywhere I’ve looked for…

Thanks for a quick reply
Claude From Paris France

Just make a correction for the link which did not show https://youtu.be/_bMENYVPvTE

Good morning,

Could it be asking too much to get a reply to my question above!!! Just as a matter of courtesy…

Claude ROZSA