Mocha exported PAR values

I need the exported values from Mocha for the common pixel aspect ratios, but I don’t have sample footage in the common formats to generate it myself from Mocha.
I have so far:
HDV/HDCAM 4:3 Mocha exports 1.33333
That is five decimal places.
The other common formats listed in the wikipedia chart here:Pixel aspect ratio - Wikipedia are the following:
PAL 4:3 REC.601 59:54
PAL 4:3 Digital 12:11
PAL 16:9 Rec.601 118:81
PAL 16:9 Digital 16:11
NTSC 4:3 10:11
NTSC 16:9 40:33
Does anyone know what Mocha exports as decimal values for these other 6 common format?
Thanks

Hi There,

I am not quite sure what you are asking? What is the end goal here?

Cheers,
Mary

Hi There,
I am not quite sure what you are asking? What is the end goal here?
Cheers,
Mary

I’ll have to ask our devs, but I don’t have this immediately on hand.

I’ll have to ask our devs, but I don’t have this immediately on hand.

If you export from Mocha and open up the .txt file you will find the following for HDV:

Code:

Source Pixel Aspect Ratio 1.33333

For each of the common formats listed below, Mocha will output a decimal value for the par.
Some are repeating decimal values, some are non-repeating.
Is Mocha rounding?
Is Mocha always putting out 5 decimal places?

I don’t have source video in all of these formats so I can’t test it myself without tracking down a bunch of samples.

I need to put these Mocha exported values in a lookup table for a piece of software.

Do you have these exported values?

I need the exported values from Mocha for the common pixel aspect ratios, but I don’t have sample footage in the common formats to generate it myself from Mocha.

I have so far:

HDV/HDCAM 4:3 Mocha exports 1.33333

That is five decimal places.

The other common formats listed in the wikipedia chart here:Pixel aspect ratio - Wikipedia are the following:

PAL 4:3 REC.601 59:54
PAL 4:3 Digital 12:11
PAL 16:9 Rec.601 118:81
PAL 16:9 Digital 16:11

NTSC 4:3 10:11
NTSC 16:9 40:33

Does anyone know what Mocha exports as decimal values for these other 6 common format?

Thanks

If you export from Mocha and open up the .txt file you will find the following for HDV:
Code:

Source Pixel Aspect Ratio 1.33333

For each of the common formats listed below, Mocha will output a decimal value for the par.
Some are repeating decimal values, some are non-repeating.
Is Mocha rounding?
Is Mocha always putting out 5 decimal places?
I don’t have source video in all of these formats so I can’t test it myself without tracking down a bunch of samples.
I need to put these Mocha exported values in a lookup table for a piece of software.
Do you have these exported values?

I think someone sent me a message to my email address.
I didn’t get it because my spam folder was deleted, and I think it was in there.
Could you resend?

I think someone sent me a message to my email address.
I didn’t get it because my spam folder was deleted, and I think it was in there.
Could you resend?