Mocha for AE CS3 - 2 computers?

I assume my purchase of Mocha for AE CS3 allows installation on 2 computers like most all software packages so I can work on the road?*but I can’t get the license file to work on my laptop.
After dragging the file into the field, I get this error message:
"Failed to verify license. FLEXIm Error Code: -9 Invalid hostid. The correct hostid is ********* " (with an actual hostid in place of the asterisks)
When I attempt to replace the existing code with the code it lists, I get the error code -8.
What am I doing wrong?

I assume my purchase of Mocha for AE CS3 allows installation on 2 computers like most all software packages so I can work on the road…*but I can’t get the license file to work on my laptop.

After dragging the file into the field, I get this error message:

"Failed to verify license. FLEXIm Error Code: -9 Invalid hostid. The correct hostid is ********* " (with an actual hostid in place of the asterisks)

When I attempt to replace the existing code with the code it lists, I get the error code -8.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi Greg,

The only way to have a single mocha licence on more than one computer is to own either a floating licence or to purchase a hardware dongle. Node-locked licences are locked to one machine.

Cheers,

Hi Greg,
The only way to have a single mocha licence on more than one computer is to own either a floating licence or to purchase a hardware dongle. Node-locked licences are locked to one machine.
Cheers,