Mocha for After Effects Fail

I installed my version of After Effects CS5.5 and got an icon on my desktop that announces “Mocha for After Effects”.
When starting it up by clicking at it nothing at all happens. It?s just brigsa big silly graphic interface trying to start up. Its get stucked at 1% and there it is. It?s impossible to shut down except for if I use (ctrl alt del) and stop the program. Is this a bad joke or what?
Am I supposed to start it up from inside After Effects then please tell from where because the only thing that is a viewed about Mocha in After Effects now is the text “past mocha mask” under the “edit” tag. But that is inactivated!
Please tell me how to fix this problem if possible!

I installed my version of After Effects CS5.5 and got an icon on my desktop that announces “Mocha for After Effects”.

When starting it up by clicking at it nothing at all happens. It?s just brigsa big silly graphic interface trying to start up. Its get stucked at 1% and there it is. It?s impossible to shut down except for if I use (ctrl alt del) and stop the program. Is this a bad joke or what?

Am I supposed to start it up from inside After Effects then please tell from where because the only thing that is a viewed about Mocha in After Effects now is the text “past mocha mask” under the “edit” tag. But that is inactivated!

Please tell me how to fix this problem if possible!

Sorry! I wrote totally wrong digits there… I meant that Mocha hangs at 0%! And whatever I try to do there?s only a beep when trying to get into the menu or shut it down!

Jack

Sorry! I wrote totally wrong digits there… I meant that Mocha hangs at 0%! And whatever I try to do there?s only a beep when trying to get into the menu or shut it down!
Jack

Great! I really appreciate your effort to help!
Jack

That was the only area that actually worked out ok… and Im blushing!
Five questions before I try to learn the interface and start trying Mocha out:

1. Is it meant to work this way when starting it up each time?
  2. Is it from here I do all the actual job and then just paste it into my copy of After Effects CS. 5.5?
  3. So these 0% doesn?t mean a thing until I start a project?
  4. Is this bundle a limited version of Mocha compared to other versions you sell?
  5. Do you think I am an idiot :slight_smile:

Great! I really appreciate your effort to help!

Jack

So when you click “Start” on the welcome screen nothing happens?

Hi there!

When you say “it gets stuck at 1%” what do you mean?
Do you have a screen shot of the frozen interface?
In what way is the interface being “silly”?

Hi there!
When you say “it gets stuck at 1%” what do you mean?
Do you have a screen shot of the frozen interface?
In what way is the interface being “silly”?

So when you click “Start” on the welcome screen nothing happens?

1. You can turn off the Welcome screen by unchecking the box in the lower right-hand corner
  2. I’m not sure what you mean by this, but after you load mocha you need to start a new project and import your footage to do the tracking
  3. The 0% is just an initialisation of the interface progress bar
  4. The Adobe versions of mocha AE only work with After Effects. We have upgradable versions of mocha AE and mocha Pro which contain a lot more features. See here for the comparision: Boris FX | Mocha Pro 2022.5
  5. No. All programs are different, so it can be easy to get thrown by a new interface.
  1. You can turn off the Welcome screen by unchecking the box in the lower right-hand corner
  2. I’m not sure what you mean by this, but after you load mocha you need to start a new project and import your footage to do the tracking
  3. The 0% is just an initialisation of the interface progress bar
  4. The Adobe versions of mocha AE only work with After Effects. We have upgradable versions of mocha AE and mocha Pro which contain a lot more features. See here for the comparision: Boris FX | Mocha Pro 2022.5
  5. No. All programs are different, so it can be easy to get thrown by a new interface.