Mocha for After Effects - windows issue

Hi there

this is Ramesh again, as per the conversation I had with Mr.Martin yesterday reg. importing of editable roto from mocha to
AE and I do have mocha for AE ver.1.06

I installed AE CS5 (trial version) in windows which particularly works on windows ver.7 and I did installed Mocha 2.0

when I tried to open existing Mocha project file there is a dialog box prompting me to close the application (in windows ver 7.0)

will Mocha 2.0 work on windows ver.7 or where am I going wrong

can you guys help me out to fix this up.

Actually I’m on the cut off time for the delivery can you guys help me out
on this issue asap pls.

Thanx

Ramesh Jayaraman

Hi Ramesh,
Please email me the mocha project file: martinb[at]imagineersystems[dot]com
I will take a look.

Mocha V2 does work on Win7, so we will need some more information from you regarding the exact errors. Can you please email me at:

martinb[at]imagineersystems{dot}com.

Mocha V2 does work on Win7, so we will need some more information from you regarding the exact errors. Can you please email me at:
martinb[at]imagineersystems{dot}com.

Hi Ramesh,

When you copy the shape data to clipboard you have to go to the Edit menu in After Effects CS5 and choose Paste mocha mask from the bottom.

Hi Ramesh,
When you copy the shape data to clipboard you have to go to the Edit menu in After Effects CS5 and choose Paste mocha mask from the bottom.

Hi Ramesh,

Please email me the mocha project file: martinb[at]imagineersystems[dot]com

I will take a look.

Hi Martin,

just I figured out the problem , when I installed the windows ver 7.0 I was

not updated nvidia driver files which I did later and able to install Mocha

and export the shape data for AE but now I’ve problem with my AE CS5 where I could’nt able to import it in to the AE as editable roto

Pls guide me on this since this is my first attempt with these application and as well as

and running out of schedule too…

Thanx

Ramesh Jayaraman

Hi there
this is Ramesh again, as per the conversation I had with Mr.Martin yesterday reg. importing of editable roto from mocha to
AE and I do have mocha for AE ver.1.06
I installed AE CS5 (trial version) in windows which particularly works on windows ver.7 and I did installed Mocha 2.0
when I tried to open existing Mocha project file there is a dialog box prompting me to close the application (in windows ver 7.0)
will Mocha 2.0 work on windows ver.7 or where am I going wrong

can you guys help me out to fix this up.
Actually I’m on the cut off time for the delivery can you guys help me out
on this issue asap pls.
Thanx
Ramesh Jayaraman

Hi Martin,
just I figured out the problem , when I installed the windows ver 7.0 I was
not updated nvidia driver files which I did later and able to install Mocha
and export the shape data for AE but now I’ve problem with my AE CS5 where I could’nt able to import it in to the AE as editable roto
Pls guide me on this since this is my first attempt with these application and as well as
and running out of schedule too…
Thanx
Ramesh Jayaraman

Hi Martin,
thanks for your quicker and useful info that is working, but this time when I import from mocha to AE CS5 as mocha masks the after effects roto is correct only for one frame when it goes to next key frame it scrambled and splines are going crazy which I’m not able to fix it…
pls guide me on this…
Thanks
Ramesh Jayaraman

Hi Martin,

thanks for your quicker and useful info that is working, but this time when I import from mocha to AE CS5 as mocha masks the after effects roto is correct only for one frame when it goes to next key frame it scrambled and splines are going crazy which I’m not able to fix it…

pls guide me on this…

Thanks

Ramesh Jayaraman