Mocha GUI error at startup

I’m having a problem starting the demo mocha on Windows XP sp2. I have installed both versions 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 with out a problem, but when I go to initiate the program, the splash screen shows, then I get a windows message saying, a gui error has occurred and needs to close. Every time this happens. I have done some searching, and it seems like I maybe the only one having this problem. I have tried to uninstall/re-install, tried re-downloading and re-installing to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

The Mocha error indicates that there is a possible corruption in the registry. You will need to clear out the invalid registry. I have attached a text file to this post, please download the text file and rename to fixmocha.reg. And run; this will delete the invalid registry entry and allow Mocha to run.

If you have any further questions please email support@imagineersystems.com

This issue is know to cause an issue in Mocha V1.0.0

—Quote (Originally by j1234h)—
I’m having a problem starting the demo mocha on Windows XP sp2. I have installed both versions 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 with out a problem, but when I go to initiate the program, the splash screen shows, then I get a windows message saying, a gui error has occurred and needs to close. Every time this happens. I have done some searching, and it seems like I maybe the only one having this problem. I have tried to uninstall/re-install, tried re-downloading and re-installing to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.
—End Quote—