Mocha Launch

Ok, Here’s the deal, new to mocha. So far so good, however I have After effects and launch mocha AE CS6 from AE. I bought upgrade to v3 and I want to launch from AE. How do I do that and replace AE CS.6 ver2
THX
John

There will be some parts that you will not be able to use anything but manual keyframes, though. That’s just the nature of the beast that is roto. mocha relies on planar data to assist as much as possible, everything past that will be trial and error, but you still should get something to work with.

There will be some parts that you will not be able to use anything but manual keyframes, though. That’s just the nature of the beast that is roto. mocha relies on planar data to assist as much as possible, everything past that will be trial and error, but you still should get something to work with.

Ok, Here’s the deal, new to mocha. So far so good, however I have After effects and launch mocha AE CS6 from AE. I bought upgrade to v3 and I want to launch from AE. How do I do that and replace AE CS.6 ver2

THX
John

Thank you!

Thank you!

If you have 3.0.2 you can go to mocha Preferences and choose “Use this version with AE” from the system tab in the lower left-hand corner.

If you have 3.0.2 you can go to mocha Preferences and choose “Use this version with AE” from the system tab in the lower left-hand corner.

Open up the version you would like to use, in this case V3, and adjust the preferences so open up V3 instead of the native one with V3.
Hope that helps!
Cheers,
Mary

Open up the version you would like to use, in this case V3, and adjust the preferences so open up V3 instead of the native one with V3.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Mary