Mocha LE to Mocha Pro

Hello,
First time on this forum, but I really need help.
I was working on rotoscoping a shot for some hours now and just when I finished, I had to shut down the application. When I tried to open it again it said that my file was done on the learning edition and I can’t open it on the pro version anymore.
But I worked on the Pro version from the beginning.
When I was working on the shot, the network shut down for some reason and someone tell me that perhaps I lost the license at this moment and when I saved it, it switched automatically to a Learning edition.
Is there a way to convert my file to Pro version again?

Hi,
My facility has a Mocha Pro license, I have recently re-installed all the machines and am waiting for a reply from imagineer support requesting they revoke the license from it’s current hardware ID allocation so I can re-deploy it.
Today an artist has worked in Mocha LE, I have requested a 15 day trial vera. so we can complete the work before I am able to rectify the licensing issue with imagineer. Unfortunately the work has ben done in LE mode, please can you convert the project file to Pro so I can get the data rendered out?
Many Thanks in advance.
Doug Garside
Chief Engineer - Edit 19 Ltd

Hi,

My facility has a Mocha Pro license, I have recently re-installed all the machines and am waiting for a reply from imagineer support requesting they revoke the license from it’s current hardware ID allocation so I can re-deploy it.

Today an artist has worked in Mocha LE, I have requested a 15 day trial vera. so we can complete the work before I am able to rectify the licensing issue with imagineer. Unfortunately the work has ben done in LE mode, please can you convert the project file to Pro so I can get the data rendered out?

Many Thanks in advance.

Doug Garside
Chief Engineer - Edit 19 Ltd

Hi there,
Can you please email me the file? I will email is back to you unlocked.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi there,

Can you please email me the file? I will email is back to you unlocked.

Cheers,
Mary

Hello,

First time on this forum, but I really need help.

I was working on rotoscoping a shot for some hours now and just when I finished, I had to shut down the application. When I tried to open it again it said that my file was done on the learning edition and I can’t open it on the pro version anymore.

But I worked on the Pro version from the beginning.
When I was working on the shot, the network shut down for some reason and someone tell me that perhaps I lost the license at this moment and when I saved it, it switched automatically to a Learning edition.

Is there a way to convert my file to Pro version again?

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much,

I just send you a mail.

Hi Mary,
Thank you so much,
I just send you a mail.

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response, I was out of the office for IBC. I will respond to your email shortly.

Cheers,
Mary

This LE edition you guys created really screws everything up - I recommend you get rid of it - I spent hour on something and when I got my license finally I wasn’t able to open the work that was done in the LE version to my Pro edition. Who the hell makes a feature like that ???

We do recommend you use the splash screen in Mocha, where it will tell you you are running in LE mode if you have any question of your license being in use or not. We have a LE mode so that users are able to learn without a license. However, if you need a file reset, please email me at maryp at borisfx.com and I can see if I can recover your work for you and unlock your LE file.