Mocha pro 2019 mask colour

Im having an issue changing the colour of the rotoscoped masks in Mocha pro 2019. When I change the colours in the layer stack using the colour picker on any of the masks. they instantly disable.
This happens in both the plugin and standalone version.
I’m using a Mac. This happened in High Sierra and Mojave.

Hey,

I’ve not seen this happen on mac, but on Windows this is a problem with the colour swatch. If you open it up, you’ll see any colour you select has an alpha of Zero.

Which colour section in the mac picker are you using?

Continuing the discussion from Mocha pro 2019 mask colour:

In the layer panel when I click on the matte colour… any colour selected will not open on the image it remains transparent.
However… if I use the default grey it works.

Any colour selected doesn’t work.

I’m not quite sure what you mean. Are you asking where about son the colour interface ie the colour palette or the colour squares?

I mean where are you picking from: One of the swatches, or the eye dropper?
Are you using the standalone or the plugin version?

I was picking using both.
I am using both the plugin and the standalone… I have the same problem in both.

So still no wiser after 11 days. Used mocha this morning and as soon as I select the mask colour picker… the overlay disables if i change the colour… Is this a bug?

We are trying to determine that, we are testing on our end.

Sounds like the 255, 255, 255, 000 issue I reported during Beta … just a thought !

Still twiddling my thumbs waiting for an answer/solution to this issue. Having the overlays not working is really hindering the roto workflow.
If it wasn’t for the magnetic selection tool I would be rolling back Mocha pro 2019 to my previous version.
I would even go as far to say… don’t upgrade until this is sorted. :frowning:

No… still no solution or answer to this problem. Guess I’m just a small fish in big pond. :cry::cry:

No, you are not, it’s that we have not been able to fix it yet. In general, it takes time to address software bugs, we have to fit them into the dev schedule. It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the long list of fixes and feature requests we have in the queue. Don’t worry, when it is fixed, we will release an update that includes that fix and others.