Mocha Pro 5 not verified for install on OS X

First off, let me just say that I am the biggest fan of Mocha and that’s just the AE plugin! My whole life is about to get even better with the Pro 5 version!

However, I just bought Mocha Pro 5 and upon install, I get the error “This application is not allowed to install as its from and unverified developer.” (or something similar)

I go into the security settings and manually approve the app, but it hangs on “verification” no matter what I do and I cannot use or even install the program.

Also, when I first clicked on the .DMG, the was only a text box that said “license agreement text” and nothing else. All the buttons below that say “do not loc”. Something is seriously broken in your installer.

Please send me a link to a working installer? Thanks for your help!

This is an apple trying to save you from “outside threats” thing. You have to make sure you’re logged in as the root admin. It’s not our installer, it’s apple’s gatekeeper. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491 Try this link and follow the instructions and let me know if you still are having issues?
Cheers,
Mary

The “do not loc” is an issue specific to Sierra.

Also, since you are on Sierra, the options listed in the link Mary shared may not be available to you and you will have to turn on the ‘Anywhere’ feature:

We recommend returning to default settings after this.

We are working on a fix for this issue in Sierra, but after you have completed the above you should have no issues installing and running the program.