Mocha Pro AE not quite working

Mocha Pro in AE will not bring over the clips that I’ve assigned the Mocha Pro effect too, in After Effects. When I launch mocha through the effects browser for the clip its been applied too, the mocha preview window remains greyed out, and none of the controls will work. While attempting this is Premier Pro, the clip will transfer, however the tracking data will not transfer back after i’m finished. When linking the clip that I want to be tracked in the shot (screen replacement), and selecting render, either one of two things will happen, the clip (being used too replace a screen in a specific shot) will not show up on the scene its being applied too, or the whole screen (preview window in Premier) will go black. Now I am able to import my replacement screen that I want into the shot through Mocha Pro, however it is limiting since I cannot control what portion of the clip I want to use, nor make any finer adjustments to it independently.

When I launch mocha through the effects browser for the clip its been applied too, the mocha preview window remains greyed out, and none of the controls will work.

So, when you open the Mocha Pro GUI in After Effects, you don’t see a clip? Try purging your After Effects cache.

While attempting this is Premiere Pro, the clip will transfer, however the tracking data will not transfer back after i’m finished.
When linking the clip that I want to be tracked in the shot (screen replacement), and selecting render, either one of two things will happen, the clip (being used too replace a screen in a specific shot) will not show up on the scene its being applied too, or the whole screen (preview window in Premier) will go black.

If the insert is not showing up, either the tracking data is off, or the insert layer clip itself has not been assigned to the layer. Can you show us how you’ve set up the shot in premiere timeline and in the mocha GUI?