Mocha Pro crashing when tracking

As soon as I hit track forward AE crashes with this message

" A copy of your project was saved at: /Users/leeg/Documents/After Effects Crash_7.aep.
Last log message was: <123145532428288> <5> BlitOp(blithw, overlay=on) when:3075628914943 cnt:16, dropping: 3
Generating crash log, which may take a few minutes."

I tried restarting/new project same error everything! please help

Hi there,

Probably your GPU is incompatible or you are running into a GPU error. Please go to Mocha preferences, under the GPU tab turn off GPU tracking, save, close, and then restart your Mocha if using the standalone or the host if using the plugin and try again.

Let me know if that fixes your issue!

Cheers,
Mary

No that did not work, I tried all 3 options…

• turning off Open GL
  • changing to automatic
  • changing to my dedicated GPI

I dont understand how my GPU can suddenly now become incompatible? I have been using mocha for over a year…

You see the X by “Use GPU Processing”? That should be unchecked. Then save, close, and restart AE. Try that and let me know?

Can you send us your imagineer.log from ~/Library/Logs/imagineer.log please.

Are you using any beta versions of After Effects at the moment?

@maryp I have already tried that method but I have tried again and screen shotted for reference

@martinb I have attached an image of the latest AE I am using followed by the full imagineer.log

Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 10.17.37

imagineer.log.zip (17.2 KB)

Thank you for the fast replies!

Any idea @maryp @martinb ?

Is this a floating or nodelocked license? I am seeing a license error in your log but I can’t think as to how that would be crashing the software.

Not sure on what Floating/Nodelocked is.

This has been purchased through my company just for myself, no other person would be using it. Do you need any information regarding that to help fix this error ?

I am not sure, let me confer with @martinb when he’s on later today, he’s on Australia time so it will be a few hours.

Can you send me the crash log that appears when AE crashes, please. This will help determine where the crash is.

I also notice you’re on v6.1.1 which may have some compatibility issues with Catalina, but if you’ve not made any changes since last time it worked, let’s check the crash log first.

AECrash.zip (56.4 KB)

@martinbAE crzh log attached!