Mocha pro stabilize - Can never get it working :(

I have a few questions about mocha pro stabilize. I never get good results :frowning: :frowning:

I have uploaded 3 videos clips (on one mp4 file).

Clip 1) How can I keep this teddy in the central of the frame, its jumping up and down. I did this about 30 times last night and cant get it perfect, or cant see any difference.

clip 2) How can I keep the board in the central of the frame, without cropping?

Clip 3 ) From youtube, I did this as a test, I want to see could I get a good stabilize footage of this jumping video of this girl wanting the street with a go Pro camera. I did this a few times, and gets any any good results, sometimes the background or objects looks very jitterily.

Looking at videos on youtube, but cant get any good results with the mocha pro stabilize with moving clips.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

With all stabilize footage you need to have a rock-solid track first.

1. Where are you tracking the Bear? For a stable shot I would suggest tracking its forehead. do you want complete lockdown, or just x/y/rotation camera stabilization?
  2. Track the board in perspective. Avoid the playing pieces as they are non-planar. You are unlikely to be able to fully stabilize this without losing some edges to cropping
  3. You’re not going to be able to fully avoid the “jelly” in this shot because of rolling shutter in the GoPro footage (unless you’re using a fairly modern GoPro camera). The cloud in the sky is probably your most stable point, but again, it depends on whether you’re trying to stabilize the background or her.