Mocha Pro Tracking is stretched

Hi, I’m relatively new to adobe Premiere, and real new to Mocha. I’ve tracked a character that is on a phone game and tried to export it to Adobe premiere. I can get that far easily, but the exported tracking data is stretched pretty badly along the x Axis (Horizontally). I’ve looked at tons of video and forums and it seems the resolution or aspect ratio is off, but I have no Idea how to fix it. Do I restart but this time make sure the video in question is the same resolution? I’d paste a picture, but I’m so razzed up I can’t even get my print screen button to work right. Thank you for your help, as I’ve been trying to figure this out for like 4 hours. I really need a break from this confusion…

[edit] So I’ve been able to make a small video and pic of the problem, but I guess I’m too new to this forum to post either. wtf…

Just use the insert tool instead of exporting the footage. But your insert clip will need to be the same size as the comp to work out right. Check out this tutorial, it explains why: https://borisfx.com/videos/align-surface-and-mismatched/

Please try that and let me know if it fixes the issue for you!

Cheers,
Mary