Mocha Pro with Freeform in AE

Hello,
this may have been explained somewhere in here before I’ve searched and haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for.
I’m trying to track a poster to a pole. The shot is stabilized. I do the track in Mocha and it’s excellent. I bring it into AE it tracks well as a flat surface. When I use Freeform to wrap the poster to the pole the track starts to jitter and slips a little. The settings are the same in both programs. There is probably a simple solution but I can’t seem to figure it out. What am I doing wrong here, any help?
It’s Mocha 2.5.

I figured it out. It was the order of the effects. I put the freeform on top of the corner pin track and its fine. Thanks for your suggestions.

I’m using Digieffects Freefrom to change the shape of the poster comp from flat to a curved shape. I don’t think it’s changing any keyframes for the track. I’ll try the null.

Hi, can you explain a bit more about freeform and is it changing your keyframes of your track at all? Maybe try attaching the tracking data to a null and using that to drive the shape on the pole?
Cheers,
Mary

Thanks for letting us know and glad it got solved!
Cheers,
Mary

Thanks for the post!!!

virtual assistant (http://globolstaff.com)