Mocha Pro with PP

Hey great to be part of this group. I recently started using Mocha pro in premier pro . I do get some good tracking and shape data . My question is how can i put some graphics using the data from mocha in premier pro. Like for example putting sinple location icon like seen on drone shot. I know it is easier in AE but im PP user due to my pc speciation

You can either directly import the icon into Mocha Pro with import, or a better way is to use the insert layer option in the plugin interface.

You can find a tutorial on that here: Boris FX | Replace Screens in Adobe Premiere Pro with Mocha Pro

Or you can find it in our documentation here: Boris FX | Mocha® 2021 User Guide

Please let me know if you have any more questions and I will be happy to help you.

Cheers,
Mary

1 Like

This is the video from your youtube where is taught using AE. I wanna do something similar like this in Premier. is it possible??

You’d still need to use the insert module and insert layer to do this with Mocha Pro alone inside of Premiere.

But you could also do something similar with the Continuum corner pin tools and Mocha, if you have those.

1 Like

Thanks for quick response. I d like to learn more from youtube