Mocha problems with Time remapping in AE

So i’ve been trying to figure this out myself but I can’t.
I’ve used mocha pro to track a computer screen and paste keyframes using the
support motion blur option with corner pinning.
Everything works great until I put the comp into a new comp called Speed comp to control
the speed using ‘Enable time remapping’ and now my track isn’t fitting the computer screen anymore (or its to late or to early)
How can I adjust the speed without adjusting the Mocha tracking data ???
Please help !!! (‘look at the attachment’)
Greets Stylow

What I proposed is a rock solid solution. You either Time Remap prior to sending the Time Remapped movie into Mocha or you track it in Mocha, round trip to AE, render out and then Time Remap. You will have to go through the same procedures either way and since you’ll already tracked in Mocha … .
Take note that you do want to have at least Frame Mix or Pixel Motion to kick in when you Time Remap in AE.
There is one other alternative but the results are iffy - go back to the comp with the Mocha data and Time Remap the footage. Then Time Stretch the KFs from Mocha to suit the new duration. This may OR it may not work as keyframe interpolation will kick in after you Time Stretch the KFs. Whether the new points will match with their intended targets, well … only God knows :wink:
HTH
RoRK - Roland Kahlenberg

It’s not an ideal situation to Time Remap a nested comp with AE. If you notice, a nested comp’s Frame Blending option isn’t available. This will preclude you from using the Frame Mixing (a blending of real frames to create new frames) or better yet, Pixel Motion, which creates new frames using Optical Flow technology.
You should render out the ‘good looking’ comp and import the resulting movie and then applying Time Remapping on it.
HTH
RoRK - Roland Kahlenberg

—Quote (Originally by RoRK)—
It’s not an ideal situation to Time Remap a nested comp with AE. If you notice, a nested comp’s Frame Blending option isn’t available. This will preclude you from using the Frame Mixing (a blending of real frames to create new frames) or better yet, Pixel Motion, which creates new frames using Optical Flow technology.
You should render out the ‘good looking’ comp and import the resulting movie and then applying Time Remapping on it.
HTH
RoRK - Roland Kahlenberg
—End Quote—
Thanks Roland but I was looking for a solution without rendering the comp.
Any ideas ??? thanks