MOCHA Shape: Continuing licensing issues

sounds good to me

Hello,
Just wondwering if there has been updates on this issue as I have the same problem. I emailed the support group 5 days ago with no response as of yet.
Thx,
DD

Hello,

Just wondwering if there has been updates on this issue as I have the same problem. I emailed the support group 5 days ago with no response as of yet.

Thx,

DD

sounds good to me

I am having trouble with the licensing of MOCHA Shape for After Effects. I checked the main thread on this topic before I posted this.

1. The license.lic file does not have “.txt” appended to it
    I built the proper path for the license in both the main and my personal libraries and the license is still not being recognized.
  2. The HOSTID I used for Shape is the same as the host ID I used for MOCHA for After Effects V2 which licensed fine
    Can anyone think of anything else that might be going astray here?
    Many thanks in advance
    Martin “Bucky” Cameron
    DogBrain Studios

I am having trouble with the licensing of MOCHA Shape for After Effects. I checked the main thread on this topic before I posted this.

1. The license.lic file does not have “.txt” appended to it

I built the proper path for the license in both the main and my personal libraries and the license is still not being recognized.

1. The HOSTID I used for Shape is the same as the host ID I used for MOCHA for After Effects V2 which licensed fine

Can anyone think of anything else that might be going astray here?

Many thanks in advance

Martin “Bucky” Cameron
DogBrain Studios

Morning MArtin;

Oddly enough we have had similar problems on both seats of Mocha. For the moment though let’s concentrate on the MAC version.

Just up and once I have my Coffee I am going to remove the entire license path and start from scratch. Sometimes it is best to start over like with a petulant expression!

Bucky

Morning MArtin;
Oddly enough we have had similar problems on both seats of Mocha. For the moment though let’s concentrate on the MAC version.
Just up and once I have my Coffee I am going to remove the entire license path and start from scratch. Sometimes it is best to start over like with a petulant expression!
Bucky

Hi Martin,
Is this your windows shape licence or a Mac one?

Hi Martin,

Is this your windows shape licence or a Mac one?

If retrying the licence doesn’t work can you please email me your licence file at:
martinb(at) imagineersystems[dot]com?

If retrying the licence doesn’t work can you please email me your licence file at:
martinb(at) imagineersystems[dot]com?

Hi DD, if there hasn’t been a response it may not have come through. Please try emailing me directly at the above address.

Hi DD, if there hasn’t been a response it may not have come through. Please try emailing me directly at the above address.