Mocha Shape CS5

I purchased mocha Shape for AE CS4 previously, when I purchased mocha AE 2.0. Now that I have AE CS5, I noticed that it comes with a 64 bit version of mocha Shape, but the About Dialog Box says it’s “V2.0 Beta build 2528”.

1. Will there be a release version?
  2. Will there be an upgrade path for my existing 1.x version, or is the V2.0 free, because I purchased CS5?

I know these aren’t earth-shaking questions, but I was just curious.

I purchased mocha Shape for AE CS4 previously, when I purchased mocha AE 2.0. Now that I have AE CS5, I noticed that it comes with a 64 bit version of mocha Shape, but the About Dialog Box says it’s “V2.0 Beta build 2528”.

1. Will there be a release version?
  2. Will there be an upgrade path for my existing 1.x version, or is the V2.0 free, because I purchased CS5?
    I know these aren’t earth-shaking questions, but I was just curious.

I’ve already got the full 64 bit version of Mocha 2, remember?:wink:

Hi jabloomf1230,

1. It should not say beta. Good catch! I will let the dev team know for further patch updates.

2. A special 64-bit version of both mocha for After Effects and the shape plugin ships with CS5. If you own any of our products (including those that ship with AE) you can upgrade to the full version (mocha V2) for $499.

Hi jabloomf1230,

1. It should not say beta. Good catch! I will let the dev team know for further patch updates.
  2. A special 64-bit version of both mocha for After Effects and the shape plugin ships with CS5. If you own any of our products (including those that ship with AE) you can upgrade to the full version (mocha V2) for $499.

—Quote (Originally by jabloomf1230)—
—End Quote—
Absolutely. I’m just telling you your options for your other licences. :slight_smile:

—Quote (Originally by jabloomf1230)—
—End Quote—
Absolutely. I’m just telling you your options for your other licences. :slight_smile: