Mocha shape for AE in Windows 64

Hi!!
There is a mocha shape plugin for AE CS5.5 in windows 64??

Hi wecelio, did you install the plugin to the right place?
It should be here:
/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe After Effects CS5.5/Support Files/Plug-ins/Effects/Imagineer/

Hi wecelio, did you install the plugin to the right place?

It should be here:
/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe After Effects CS5.5/Support Files/Plug-ins/Effects/Imagineer/

It looks like you have changed the name of the plugin. Normally it should be called “mocha shape for After Effects.plugin”,
Mocha shape comes with the full version of after effects, but not in the trial version.

It looks like you have changed the name of the plugin. Normally it should be called “mocha shape for After Effects.plugin”,

Mocha shape comes with the full version of after effects, but not in the trial version.

—Quote (Originally by tonyjaa5551)—
i can not find download link for “mocha shape” for my AE cs5 in x64 bits windows download section
pleae help me sir.
—End Quote—
Mocha shape comes pre-bundled with AE CS5, so you do not need to download it.

—Quote (Originally by tonyjaa5551)—
i can not find download link for “mocha shape” for my AE cs5 in x64 bits windows download section
pleae help me sir.
—End Quote—
Mocha shape comes pre-bundled with AE CS5, so you do not need to download it.

Hi There,
It should install with mocha AE and after effects. It will be under edit>paste mocha shape.
What is the issue you are having?
Cheers,
Mary

Hi There,

It should install with mocha AE and after effects. It will be under edit>paste mocha shape.
What is the issue you are having?

Cheers,
Mary

Can you try making sure it’s in the right adobe library (just double check that its 5.5 and not 5, that sort of thing) and restart your machine?

Then see if it works or not?

If it does not, can you include screenshots of your plugins folder and your installation process?

Cheers,
Mary

Can you try making sure it’s in the right adobe library (just double check that its 5.5 and not 5, that sort of thing) and restart your machine?
Then see if it works or not?
If it does not, can you include screenshots of your plugins folder and your installation process?
Cheers,
Mary

i can not find download link for “mocha shape” for my AE cs5 in x64 vits windows section
pleae help me sir.

i can not find download link for “mocha shape” for my AE cs5 in x64 vits windows section
pleae help me sir.

Hello!!
when I paste in AE, appear a window that says “AE error: can’t find plugin mocha shape”
I have installed this plugin. I downloaded from the mocha page. in this page (Boris FX | Downloads) don’t appear the plugin for windows x64
I have a mocha AE trial version
Sorry for my english, I’m spanish…
:slight_smile:
Thanks a lots

Hi!!
There is a mocha shape plugin for AE CS5.5 in windows 64??

Hello!!
when I paste in AE, appear a window that says “AE error: can’t find plugin mocha shape”
I have installed this plugin. I downloaded from the mocha page. in this page (Boris FX | Downloads) don’t appear the plugin for windows x64
I have a mocha AE trial version

Sorry for my english, I’m spanish…
:slight_smile:

Thanks a lots

Hi martinb
yes, I installed the plugin in the correct folder even I create a folder called “imagineer”

Hi martinb
yes, I installed the plugin in the correct folder even I create a folder called “imagineer”

here I put the screenshots
1- location file
2- the error
Thanks

here I put the screenshots
1- location file
2- the error
Thanks