Mocha Shape

Hello,
I’m new to mocha and fairly new to After Effects. I tried the demo of the Mocha Shape plugin and it shows up as an effect in AA. Where is the interface? I’m obviously a newb. I’m using AA CS4.

Hi Steve,

mocha shape needs mocha for After Effects v2 to generate the shape data, it won’t work with 1.2.3. Take a look at some of the tutorials at

http://imagineersystems.com/support/mochashape4ae/tutorials/

to see the workflow.

Best regards,

J-P

Hi Steve,
mocha shape needs mocha for After Effects v2 to generate the shape data, it won’t work with 1.2.3. Take a look at some of the tutorials at
http://imagineersystems.com/support/mochashape4ae/tutorials/
to see the workflow.
Best regards,
J-P

Hi Steve,
Yes, these are the restrictions in place on the demo versions of mocha and mocha shape. Mocha AE will limit the export to 10 frames, and mocha shape puts a watermark on the image.
You’ll need to buy both mocha for After Effects V2 and the mocha shape plug-in, they work together.
J-P

Hi Steve,

Yes, these are the restrictions in place on the demo versions of mocha and mocha shape. Mocha AE will limit the export to 10 frames, and mocha shape puts a watermark on the image.

You’ll need to buy both mocha for After Effects V2 and the mocha shape plug-in, they work together.

J-P

Hello,
I’m new to mocha and fairly new to After Effects. I tried the demo of the Mocha Shape plugin and it shows up as an effect in AA. Where is the interface? I’m obviously a newb. I’m using AA CS4.

Thanks John Paul. I’m using the educational version of After Effects and in Mocha V2 I get this message when I try to copy shape data to clipboard:
“This feature is not included in your license. Export will be limited to 10 frames. Please contact sales@imagineersystems.com to upgrade.”
I have the demo of Shape installed in AE and I’m getting a watermark with a warning when I try to paste from the clipboard.I was working my way through Carl Larsen’s seals tutorial to test Shape.I’d like to go ahead and purchase the plugin if all this is normal. Is there a problem with using Shape with AE or Mocha educational version?

Thanks John Paul. I’m using the educational version of After Effects and in Mocha V2 I get this message when I try to copy shape data to clipboard:

“This feature is not included in your license. Export will be limited to 10 frames. Please contact sales@imagineersystems.com to upgrade.”

I have the demo of Shape installed in AE and I’m getting a watermark with a warning when I try to paste from the clipboard.I was working my way through Carl Larsen’s seals tutorial to test Shape.I’d like to go ahead and purchase the plugin if all this is normal. Is there a problem with using Shape with AE or Mocha educational version?

I may have to get the full version of Mocha for AE with Shape since toolfarm allows only full time student purchases. I’m 3/4 time. I’ll contact toolfarm to sort this out. I could have a problem finding out if academic AE CS4 works with the non-academic version of Mocha for AE and Shape.
Thanks.
VERY cool tools by the way.

I may have to get the full version of Mocha for AE with Shape since toolfarm allows only full time student purchases. I’m 3/4 time. I’ll contact toolfarm to sort this out. I could have a problem finding out if academic AE CS4 works with the non-academic version of Mocha for AE and Shape.

Thanks.

VERY cool tools by the way.