Mocha to ae import problem

Hey I’m a first time user of mocha. I have done a manual track and exported the data to the clipboard. I also selected align surfaces before I exported the data. After Effects shows key frames but they have no effect on the pre-comp they are being applied to.

Hey I’m a first time user of mocha. I have done a manual track and exported the data to the clipboard. I also selected align surfaces before I exported the data. After Effects shows key frames but they have no effect on the pre-comp they are being applied to.

Thanks Martin for gettng back with me. After selecting align surface, I export tracking data and the option I use is AE corner pin supports motion blur. From there I have copied to the clipboard and saved a file. I have tried both. I got a plug in to bring mocha data into AE and tried importing that way too. In AE I can see the key frames in the layer but they don’t do anything.

Thanks Martin for gettng back with me. After selecting align surface, I export tracking data and the option I use is AE corner pin supports motion blur. From there I have copied to the clipboard and saved a file. I have tried both. I got a plug in to bring mocha data into AE and tried importing that way too. In AE I can see the key frames in the layer but they don’t do anything.

Are you using transform or corner pin to export?

Are you using transform or corner pin to export?

Hi cjobe
Please send me the project file and I will take a look: martinb[at]imagineersystems.com

Hi cjobe

Please send me the project file and I will take a look: martinb[at]imagineersystems.com