Mocha to nuke

Hi all…
well i’m pretty new to this so please forgive me if i’m asking an old question… how do i export shape data into nuke?? i’ve tried using the ssf.importer but i cant get that to work :confused: is there any other way? or is there going be this option in a future version of mocha?

—Quote (Originally by oldblindbob)—
Hi all…
well i’m pretty new to this so please forgive me if i’m asking an old question… how do i export shape data into nuke?? i’ve tried using the ssf.importer but i cant get that to work :confused: is there any other way? or is there going be this option in a future version of mocha?
—End Quote—
best option is to just render it.

—Quote (Originally by oldblindbob)—
Hi all…
—End Quote—
best option is to just render it.

You could try the mocha import script for nuke: http://www.creativecrash.com/nuke/downloads/scripts-plugins/c/mocha_import-py-python-for-nuke-5-x--2

You could try the mocha import script for nuke: http://www.creativecrash.com/nuke/downloads/scripts-plugins/c/mocha_import-py-python-for-nuke-5-x--2

Hi all…

thanks for help mate, but i can’t seem to get that working either, im not that great when it comes the scripting side of things so i’m probably installing it in the wrong places… lol… i got the ssf import node in the ‘draw’ menu, but when i try to use it it either doesn’t recognise the directory or the file path…
all is not lost as i can still use the track data for bezier…just a shame i can’t the shapes in.

Thanks again

thanks for help mate, but i can’t seem to get that working either, im not that great when it comes the scripting side of things so i’m probably installing it in the wrong places… lol… i got the ssf import node in the ‘draw’ menu, but when i try to use it it either doesn’t recognise the directory or the file path…
all is not lost as i can still use the track data for bezier…just a shame i can’t the shapes in.
Thanks again