Mocha Track Wobbling

I am new to this forum and I am sorry if this posts violates any rules but this has been the most frustrating track I have ever done. I am trying to track this license place to replace it with another. As far as i am concerned I have a good track and even though I am relatively new at mocha I have watched just about every Mocha tutorial video that might help with my situation and nothing has helped. https://youtu.be/fO_xlNgHoUM this is a link to the video I recorded of my screen of what it looks like and how the track looks good in Mocha but as soon as I paste in the information the track is off in so many areas even though its not off in the mocha preview. I desperately need help with this problem and hope someone out there can help.

What size is the original insert file resolution? Is it the same dimensions as the comp?
Also you are using a trimmed clip; is the playhead lined up to correct point in the clip when you paste?

That you for the response @martinb. The Resolution of the file is 3840x2160 and they are both set to that resolution in After effects and Mocha AE. It is a trimmed clip. I lined up the play head to the exact frame of the comp when pasting the information.

<span style=“color: #1f1f1f; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-weight: 600;”>Thank you for the response </span>@martinb<span style=“color: #1f1f1f; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-weight: 600;”>. The Resolution of the file is 3840×2160 and they are both set to that resolution in After effects and Mocha AE. It is a trimmed clip. I lined up the play head to the exact frame of the comp when pasting the information.</span>

Thanks for the information. Is the frame rate the same?

Yes they are both set to 24fps

Can you email me here please: martinb[at]imagineersystems.com

This may be easier if I can remote directly to your machine and take a look.

I emailed you a couple days ago. Did you receive it?

Apologies, I missed your email last week. Responding now…