Mocha V2 for After Effects vs Monet

I’m using Mocha V2 for After Effects today and love it.

After reading up on Monet, I began wondering if Monet might be a better time-saving solution that Mocha V2 for After Effects. Can you step me through the key differences for these two products? When is Monet better than Mocha, etc?

Thanks!

I’m using Mocha V2 for After Effects today and love it.
After reading up on Monet, I began wondering if Monet might be a better time-saving solution that Mocha V2 for After Effects. Can you step me through the key differences for these two products? When is Monet better than Mocha, etc?
Thanks!

Thanks very much for the link! the upgrade (Mocha V2 for AE) is great!
Rick

Thanks very much for the link! the upgrade (Mocha V2 for AE) is great!

Rick

In a nutshell, monet can do all the compositing functions with some advanced features that an experienced compositor would have to manually set up:
lens distortion, luminance passes, mesh warping etc.

Here is a link to the new and improved comparison guide:
http://www.imagineersystems.com/products/features/

monet can finish the shot while mocha for AE and mocha v2 (full version) are used for track and roto.

Not to belittle monet as it is very powerful, but you may want to upgrade to mocha v2 (full version) to add track export support for FCP, Nuke, Smoke, etc.
Lots of cool new features and an upgrade promo of only $399 for nodelocked license.

Cheers,
R

In a nutshell, monet can do all the compositing functions with some advanced features that an experienced compositor would have to manually set up:
lens distortion, luminance passes, mesh warping etc.
Here is a link to the new and improved comparison guide:
http://www.imagineersystems.com/products/features/
monet can finish the shot while mocha for AE and mocha v2 (full version) are used for track and roto.
Not to belittle monet as it is very powerful, but you may want to upgrade to mocha v2 (full version) to add track export support for FCP, Nuke, Smoke, etc.
Lots of cool new features and an upgrade promo of only $399 for nodelocked license.
Cheers,
R