Thank you

Hi
I am new in After Effect CS4
When I am working with Mocha then save the file and go to the After Effect
I can not find Mochaimport Editor
Please help Me
Thank you

Thank you my dear friend
I went to the address you typed, but I did not find the download for mochainport
In the other points if you can explain to me how i can send a file i will put the file in which the problem explain
or give me your email i can sent to you the file
thank you

Thank you my dear friend
I went to the address you typed, but I did not find the download for mochainport
In the other points if you can explain to me how i can send a file i will put the file in which the problem explain
or give me your email i can sent to you the file
thank you

Hi coking,

By default you have to copy and paste the tracking data to the layer.

I think you may be referring to the mocha import script, which you will need to download and install:

Hi coking,
By default you have to copy and paste the tracking data to the layer.
I think you may be referring to the mocha import script, which you will need to download and install:

Coking,
You need to “purchase” the script by adding it to the cart. This is by optional donation only, so if you do not wish to pay any money for it, just type in 0.00 to the Amount field in the cart and register your details.
Feel free to email me at: martinb@imagineersystems.com if you are having any issues with our software.
However if you feel the problem might be happening to other people, please share it here for the benefit of others.

Coking,

You need to “purchase” the script by adding it to the cart. This is by optional donation only, so if you do not wish to pay any money for it, just type in 0.00 to the Amount field in the cart and register your details.

Feel free to email me at: martinb@imagineersystems.com if you are having any issues with our software.

However if you feel the problem might be happening to other people, please share it here for the benefit of others.