Motion Blur

Hi

Can anyone tell me is there is any option or version of mocha contains points to add motion blur instead of working with another spline. speed response will be appreciated.

Thnx
Sathishkumar.A

Mocha V2 has this functionality. It applies it to the mattes however so you will not see the motion blur result in the roto shapes, only in the matte render.

Mocha V2 has this functionality. It applies it to the mattes however so you will not see the motion blur result in the roto shapes, only in the matte render.

Hi
Can anyone tell me is there is any option or version of mocha contains points to add motion blur instead of working with another spline. speed response will be appreciated.
Thnx
Sathishkumar.A

Hi Martin,
Thanks for your speed reply, i tried it but the results are not satisfied. if you have any tutors regarding motion blur, please send it to me.
is there is any plugin for mocha specially designed for motion blur, when we set motion blur for a particular shot, automatically it must animate the blur level as per the shot required.
Any software or plugins that supports the above criteria may help us, please do the needful.
Thnx
Sathishkumar.A

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your speed reply, i tried it but the results are not satisfied. if you have any tutors regarding motion blur, please send it to me.

is there is any plugin for mocha specially designed for motion blur, when we set motion blur for a particular shot, automatically it must animate the blur level as per the shot required.

Any software or plugins that supports the above criteria may help us, please do the needful.

Thnx
Sathishkumar.A