Motor 1.1 Rc1 osx bug?

i just got the rc1 for osx (thank you imagineer). unfortunatelly i cannot read tifs at all. could anyone check this please! it works in beta 4 but it’s broken in rc1

thank you

all our sequences are either tif or dpx format. for HD work we use tif but we cannot read them in rc1 osx. at least an estimate of the RC2 or final would help.

thank you

adrian cruceru
digital FX

we’re looking forward to it

thank you

—Quote (Originally by NickLambert)—
Confirmed here on RC1 OSX, I’ve attached the error, but I can’t attach the example tif file as it’s: a) not allowed format & b) will not compress enough
—End Quote—

—Quote (Originally by adrian cruceru)—
i just got the rc1 for osx (thank you imagineer). unfortunatelly i cannot read tifs at all. could anyone check this please! it works in beta 4 but it’s broken in rc1

thank you
—End Quote—

Tx guys this is on our list of know issues, we are working hard at releasing Motor on Mac ASAP!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Motor v1.1.1 will be released late tomorrow.
This release will be on all platform!!!

NO MORE RELEASE CANDIDATES…

Confirmed here on RC1 OSX, I’ve attached the error, but I can’t attach the example tif file as it’s: a) not allowed format & b) will not compress enough

—Quote (Originally by Jay)—
Tx guys this is on our list of know issues, we are working hard at releasing Motor on Mac ASAP!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience.
—End Quote—

Thanks Jay,
Feedback is the most important part of this game, and knowing that you are onto this is great news :slight_smile:

Will we get an email regarding RC2?