Motor and After Effects tracking data

Hi,

I want to put an image inside the monitor’s screen. What happens it’s that the screen is shaking during 2 sec. I’d like to know if the screen shaking can be translated to the inside screen image I have composed in AE. Could the tracking data from Motor to link the transformation parameters of AE?

If not there is another app which understand this tracking data to get this?

Thanks,
paco

—Quote (Originally by pgarcia0)—
Hi,

I want to put an image inside the monitor’s screen. What happens it’s that the screen is shaking during 2 sec. I’d like to know if the screen shaking can be translated to the inside screen image I have composed in AE. Could the tracking data from Motor to link the transformation parameters of AE?

If not there is another app which understand this tracking data to get this?

Thanks,
paco
—End Quote—

Paco

Sorry, Motor is dedicated to Roto only. Monet is the application you are looking for.

—Quote (Originally by pgarcia0)—
Hi Jay,

It doesn’t make sense I have bought motor, instead of it, I should have bought monet, shouldn’t it?

paco:confused:
—End Quote—

We can let you have a demo licence, for Monet then you decide?
Email me if that works for you.

I can already try monet, because as a pxc member I’m allowed to have one educational license. Because I bought motor, I was wondering myself if I had to buy monet instead because has the same features that motor and the additional compositing work that motor can do.

Anyway thank you very much Jay,
paco

Hi Jay,

It doesn’t make sense I have bought motor, instead of it, I should have bought monet, shouldn’t it?

paco:confused: