Mouse Pointer Issue When Editing Points

I’m having problems with the mouse pointer when I try to move points on a spline. The crosshatch pointer is so big that it gets in the way so I can’t get an accurate point placement. Could I please make a possible suggestion that this could be changed to an arrow, just like the regular application one? I feel this would make life a lot more easier.

OR

Perhaps somebody know of a way of changing this? I’ve had a look in the manual and the preferences to no avail! Any ideas?

I hope you can help!! :slight_smile:

—Quote (Originally by Mister_P)—
I’m having problems with the mouse pointer when I try to move points on a spline. The crosshatch pointer is so big that it gets in the way so I can’t get an accurate point placement. Could I please make a possible suggestion that this could be changed to an arrow, just like the regular application one? I feel this would make life a lot more easier.

OR

Perhaps somebody know of a way of changing this? I’ve had a look in the manual and the preferences to no avail! Any ideas?

I hope you can help!! :slight_smile:
—End Quote—

Unfortunately you are right it can not be changed. As for the request it’s on the list already.

Tx