My Pc crash when I export

Particle Illusion uses a lot of memory up to 12 GB my PC stops and black screen. My PC has 16 GB of memory and a 6-core, 4.28 Ghz processor. Can you help me. Many Thanks

Hi There,

Your query prompted a few questions :

Are you exporting from the standalone version of Particle Illusion or are you using the plugin? If you’re using the plugin, what host are you using it in and are you exporting using the host or exporting using the Render button in Particle Illusion?

Are you using the very latest version of Particle Illusion? If not, may I recommend that you update to the new version, which we released on June 22.

Also, if you’re exporting directly from within Particle Illusion, let’s talk about the export settings that you’re using : can you list all of the export settings for me please? It could be that you’re attempting to render out using a codec that is incompatible with your system.

Thanks,
Peter.

Hello

I am using the standalone version and the latest version 15.0.3.1738. I send a photo of the parameters

Thank you

Cordially

Joel

Hi,

Thanks for sending that along.

Perhaps try this :
• change the format selection to : ISO based media file (.mp4)
• change the codec selection to : open h.264 video encoder

Please let us know if this helps. If it does, then it’s most likely an issue with Quicktime on your system.

Thanks,
Peter.

Hello

It works with these settings. AAnd I have a problem with quicktime. I will download again. Thanks

Cordially

Glad that worked for you and thank you for letting us know.