Need Help On Exporting In Mocha AE

I have just finished tracking and rotoscoping my shot and I am now going to export into After Effects; however, when I export my layers, only one frame is rendered and thats it. My tracking data does not show in After Effects but my shape data does. Though shape data is not following my track, it only shows up as one continous frame throughout the clip. Normally when you export out of Mocha, it exports all data and the shape data is able to follow the tracking data.
It’s really hard to explain. But I really need the help!
Thanks!

Just to be clear: to export track data, you copy paste the track data to your AE layer. If you wish to export roto data, you do the same but copy/paste mocha shape data. The shape data contains the proper keyframes w/out having to export track data for the roto shapes.
If you would like to email me your project or provide me with more information I can try to help!
Email: rosss@imagineersystems.com
If you’d like to post the mocha project AND source files you can use our public ftp.
ftp.imagineersystems.com
user: mocha
pw: 12345678
Email me if you post to the FTP and I will look at your issue.
Best,
R
—Quote (Originally by Troyka)—
I have just finished tracking and rotoscoping my shot and I am now going to export into After Effects; however, when I export my layers, only one frame is rendered and thats it. My tracking data does not show in After Effects but my shape data does. Though shape data is not following my track, it only shows up as one continous frame throughout the clip. Normally when you export out of Mocha, it exports all data and the shape data is able to follow the tracking data.
Thanks!
—End Quote—

Just to be clear: to export track data, you copy paste the track data to your AE layer. If you wish to export roto data, you do the same but copy/paste mocha shape data. The shape data contains the proper keyframes w/out having to export track data for the roto shapes.

If you would like to email me your project or provide me with more information I can try to help!

Email: rosss@imagineersystems.com

If you’d like to post the mocha project AND source files you can use our public ftp.

ftp.imagineersystems.com
user: mocha
pw: 12345678

Email me if you post to the FTP and I will look at your issue.

Best,
R

—Quote (Originally by Troyka)—

Thanks!
—End Quote—

Thanks!