New 2.5 upgrade install difficulty

Hello mocha friends,
I’ve been using the mocha ae that came with cs5 with some success for the past 6 months. Yesterday I upgraded, downloaded and installed version 2.5. for win 7 64bit. Installation and registration seemed to be successful. Mocha boots up, I select start, the opening menu goes away, then I select the new project icon. With the cursor over it there’s a change of color, but when I click it nothing happens. When I select open nothing happens, either. In fact the only buttons that respond are the minimize and close buttons at the top right. As the 2.2 version that came with cs5 is still installed, it opens up and functions just fine.
Please advice me on what may be wrong, thanks

I can verify this weird interactive issue. I use an Intous3 by Wacom. The mouse tracks but will not register clicks (left mouse button), except for the actual window’s minimize, restore, and close buttons.
It seems to be the mouse only. The pen works as expected.
I have recently upgraded to the latest Wacom driver 6.2.0w5 (I can’t recall if 6.1.7-3 shared the same clicking issues) because I just really started using Mocha AE (bundled Adobe CS5.5).
Anyone else noticing a Wacom mouse issues?
Thanks in advance,

I upgraded to Moche AE Ver. 3.0.0. Windows 7 x64 install.
I’m using the Wacom intuos4 tablet.
The Wacom mouse pointer moves but the left click does not work. The pen tool seems to function as normal.
Using a USB optical mouse works fine.

Reinstalled the latest Windows 7 Driver (ver. 6.2.0w5).
Same results as before.
Mouse left click is not recognized. Right click works and the pointer moves.

Did you download the driver from windows or from wacom?
Also, is it ONLY not working in mocha and working elsewhere on your computer?
Are you experiencing any error codes?

Hi Guys,
Do you have the latest drivers installed for your tablets, mice, and keyboards? Can you try re-installing those drivers? It may be that there is some sort of conflict in your OS.
Sorry for the late reply, most of our staff was at NAB all last week!
Cheers!
Mary

After several unsuccessful reinstalls I decided to try the keyboard commands rather than my intuos4 mouse. The keyboard command worked to open a new project. Then I plugged in an old usb mouse and that worked for making selections with mocha ae 2.5. So for now I’ll use the old mouse. I’ve not had any conflicts or difficulty with the wacom mouse in any other application, including mocha ae 2.2 which came with adobe cs5. Perhaps the mocha folks will find an easy fix.

Hello mocha friends,

I’ve been using the mocha ae that came with cs5 with some success for the past 6 months. Yesterday I upgraded, downloaded and installed version 2.5. for win 7 64bit. Installation and registration seemed to be successful. Mocha boots up, I select start, the opening menu goes away, then I select the new project icon. With the cursor over it there’s a change of color, but when I click it nothing happens. When I select open nothing happens, either. In fact the only buttons that respond are the minimize and close buttons at the top right. As the 2.2 version that came with cs5 is still installed, it opens up and functions just fine.

Please advice me on what may be wrong, thanks

After several unsuccessful reinstalls I decided to try the keyboard commands rather than my intuos4 mouse. The keyboard command worked to open a new project. Then I plugged in an old usb mouse and that worked for making selections with mocha ae 2.5. So for now I’ll use the old mouse. I’ve not had any conflicts or difficulty with the wacom mouse in any other application, including mocha ae 2.2 which came with adobe cs5. Perhaps the mocha folks will find an easy fix.