New Mocha EA version 2.5.2 wont start on Mac Pro

I just downloaded the mac version of Mocha AE version 2.5.2 for my mac pro 2009. I installed it by dragging it to the mocha folder in the AE CS5 folder. The last version starts fine but version 2.5.2 crashes on start up. Here is the console log.
3/4/11 7:16:23 PM [0x0-0x53053].com.imagineersystems.mocha4ae[535] /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Support/LaunchCFMApp[535] Launch failed with error code -2857 (cfragCFragRsrcErr) for application /Applications/Adobe After Effects CS5/mocha/mocha AE.app/Contents/MacOS/mocha4ae
3/4/11 7:16:23 PM com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[356] ([0x0-0x53053].com.imagineersystems.mocha4ae[535]) Exited with exit code: 215
Please let me know what to do to fix this.
Paul

Ok, try deleting your preferences:
~/Library/Preferences/com.imagineersystems.mocha AE 2.plist (or similar)
I’m trying to narrow down specifically why it may be crashing on your system.

Hi Paul,
First off, I don’t recommend putting any purchased upgrades from us into the Adobe folders as your program will most likely be removed if Adobe updates After Effects.
What system version are you running on your pro? We may also need to see the entire crash log report.

Hi Paul,
Normally the entire log is much longer (it appears as an option to generate the report when an application crashes). Does this option not appear when it crashes?
Can you try running the application in 32-bit mode? You can access this option under the Get Info for the app.

Hi Paul,
Please do the following:

1. Delete the application
  2. Empty the trash (This is important)
  3. Reinstall the application
    The error you listed above appears to be related to a corrupt package, so the file may have corrupted when unpacking or when downloading.

I deleted all mocha prefs as you described, but it still does the same thing.
Paul

I copied the entire crash report in my last post.
Thanks,
Paul
—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Hi Paul,
First off, I don’t recommend putting any purchased upgrades from us into the Adobe folders as your program will most likely be removed if Adobe updates After Effects.
What system version are you running on your pro? We may also need to see the entire crash log report.
—End Quote—

It never starts. It just quits without starting.
Paul
—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Hi Paul,
Normally the entire log is much longer (it appears as an option to generate the report when an application crashes). Does this option not appear when it crashes?
Can you try running the application in 32-bit mode? You can access this option under the Get Info for the app.
—End Quote—

Thanks for your help, that worked! I must have had a corrupted download.
Regards,
Paul