New Mocha zoom back to full screen & move?

Hi, loving the mouse scroll zoom but is there a way to revert back to full screen & move the image around without having to choose the hand tool? right or left click would be good?
Thanks.

I am very, very happy that the scroll wheel now zooms the preview window - that is so good! Thank you BorisFX.

but is there a way to revert back to full screen & move the image around without having to choose the hand tool?

Reverting back to full screen can be done quite easily by hitting the asterisk key on the keypad, so that’s not a problem for me. However, I do agree that it would be great for the new mouse zoom function to be enhanced by repositioning the zoom in the preview window to be enabled via the L/R buttons on the mouse.

When I first played with the new mouse wheel zoom function yesterday, it was my immediate thought that the zoom didn’t have any mouse-initiated X/Y adjustment.

:+1: yep, i’ve only had a quick play with it, my CAD program when you place the cursor in a position then scroll in it centres the cursor, I scrolled in n out in Mocha a few times & the image quickly went off to one side, it scrolls around the point of the cursor so if you scroll into one of the corners it gets away from you,
yep the X key initiates the hand/move option but it’s still a key press instead of a mouse control … & thanks the asterisk key works, for me it’s Shift + *, two key presses :smirk:,
PS i just changed that to f, it didn’t give a warning that that key was used for something else but it works?

This is after just a few scrolls in n out

f key works well tho so i’m not complaining,

PS. a reset option on the brightness & gamma right click controls would be nice :blush::+1:

OK, these are feature requests I can let @martinb know about! :slight_smile:

1 Like